First off...am I at my final destination? In the last two weeks I have stayed at my home in the Highlands, my country manor in Macon, a garage in Kansas City, the Isle Casino and this mountain house. I hope this is my final stop because I am totally confused. Anyway...I like this new stop.
The ride out here was not bad at all. It felt like it was only ten minutes...at least that is as far back as I can ever remember.
I have gone on a long walk every day through the mountains. I am not sure what my dad thinks, but I have not slowed down one bit. This altitude is for the birds...which literally I have almost caught one along with a chipmunk. They are everywhere out here!
Magically when I arrived at this new place, my bed/chair was here so it seemed really familiar to me. I have a nice carpet to lay on and the mornings are nice and cool along with the evenings.
I have made friends with most people in the neighborhood, although one of them was a mistake I think. My dad left to go get a bite to eat and apparently "the wind" blew open the patio doors. Sooooo...I decided to take a look around. My exploration was halted when the girl next door put me back in the house and then tied the doors shut so they wouldn't blow open again. I'm still looking for some dog friends out here but everyone already loves me. The neighbors invited me over for dinner and I decided to bring dad with me too.
Well, gotta get back to a great nap I was taking. Here I am at the Dillon Forest Preserve along the Meadow Trail.
See you soon I hope!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment