Sunday, April 7, 2013

Closing Day at Keystone Resort

It's beginning...

Today, the first resort closed.  Ironically we are supposed to be getting 8"-14" of snow tomorrow and Tuesday.

The last day at Keystone is Slush Fest.  During Slush Fest, the prepare an area with a jump and then a large pool of water that you try to ski/ride across.  Everyone is drinking and partying at mountain house...really great way to finish the season.  So I shot over there this morning for my final party at Keystone and also a few runs.

Here is a pic and video of Slush Fest



It was a great year at Keystone and here is my final chair.  Depending on this storm this may or may not have been my last run of the season.  To make it count, I hit the terrain that landed me in the hospital and tore it apart.  Epic.


Thank you Keystone for being my home mountain of 2012-2013.  I loved every minute of it.

1 comment: