Well this is test one of my new blog. As many of you know, I removed myself from the FB...few reasons behind it. One, I had some weird juju happen to my Facebook account....random log ins from around the world, friends getting odd messages, etc...so I decided to shut it down for a bit. Two...I actually am enjoying not being on the FB. I have stuff to talk about with everyone as I don't know their life story already. It has been very liberating.
However though, for my friends and close family who want to keep up with my move out west and new life out there, I thought this would be even better.
Therefore, welcome to my first post at my new blog...Keystone Life (any get the little play on Keystone Life instead of Keystone Light...:)
Anyway, I am going to keep updating this as my move progresses. Right now, the house if half packed up and Houdini is acting weird. He can tell something is going on but not really sure. Has been acting up and just recently picked up a chewing on his leg habit. I know he is going to love Colorado, if he can make it there with 4 legs.
Outside of that, I am just finalizing all the details here. I have been going through everything in my place and trashing half of it while putting the other half in storage and taking only a small amount of what I need. My new place is furnished so I'll just be taking clothes and other essentials.
Keep checking out my blog and I'll somehow figure out soon the rest of the functionality here. Next post will probably be closer to D-Day (Driving Day) which is May 30th.
No comments:
Post a Comment