Things are winding down and I'm about packed up. For those who were wondering, I have my final weeks schedule all set. First...go see Avengers...after that here's the rest
Monday - Final move of all items into storage and crash at Book-em Dan-O's place
Tuesday - Movers take all furniture to storage
Wednesday - House cleaned and all furniture sold gets picked up
Thursday - Walk through with owners and my official last day in my place
Friday - Hmmmmm maybe one last night out???????
Saturday - Braves game with mom and dad then home to Macon for some R & R
Monday - back in town
Tuesday - rent trailer
Wednesday - 7 am...Barry Prendergast and I set sail on our cross country adventure.
Houdini is losing his mind right now with all the boxes and stuff packed up. However, he has been receiving extra treats, playtime and has been sleeping in the bed so I hope that helps. I can't wait for him to get to go run around in Colorado.
Next post will probably be May 30th when I start driving...see ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment