Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lots of visitors for ski season!!!

I have to thank everyone who took the time and money to come visit!  I have not posted in a while so instead of a story for each one, lets sum all up that we had a blast, everyone was great, everyone skied awesome and thank you again for visiting...ok now here are the pics.


Barry and Kimberly come to ski!!!



A weekend alone for me


Uncle John back in Vail


Stretch comes to Breck...and tears his ACL...


The boys on a powder day



Mom and Dad come to visit




China Bowl - Vail





Dad's Birthday in Breck


The coolest dog ever


Mom and Michael go to Deer Valley





The boys go to Tahoe for St. Patrick's Day




Kevin sneaks in one more trip



Stephanie (aka Booger Butt) rocks spring break in Summit County






I finally have a bad fall...


Dan-O sneaks in one last ski trip (atta boy ten days on the hill this year!!!)


Ok, that takes us through the weekend of March 30.  For those who still read this (thank you dad and Grandma) my time in Shangri La is coming to an end.  At the end of April I will be moving back to Atlanta for a great work opportunity.  I will do one more post to sum up my year spent out here.  Again, thanks to all my visitors...you are the best!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I read this. Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get no love....the picture of Houdini is the best one in this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete