Monday, January 7, 2013

So much to do...

Christmas was amazing at the Lyons household in Macon, but all good things come to an end.  The 26th I had to catch my flight back to Colorado...Christine, Kevin and Ava were coming to visit soon!!!  

First off...to my family...I had the best Christmas!!!  Mom and Dad...thank you so much for working so hard on decorating the house.  It is one of those times of year that I love so much.  It really is a great place to come home too!!!

Ok...enough mushy stuff lets move on.  My flight is delayed by two hours and when I arrive at DIA, there is no available transportation to get me back up the hill.  PANIC!!!!  Luckily I talk the CME into letting me buy a seat from a guy who had not showed up and thankfully I get home at 1:30 in the morning.  To my smiling happy dog...who pooped and peed everywhere.  Yes my friends Houdini wanted me to know exactly how upset he was with me leaving for 6 days.


After cleaning up with a gigantic friggin smile on my face I went to bed around 2:30 with sooooooooooo much to do the next day.  First item of business, while back home I was discussing my car situation with my family and I decided that with Ava coming to visit I needed a 4 Wheel Drive vehicle to safely transport my family in.  I drive down to the local Jeep dealership and there was one that fits my needs perfectly.  A quick test drive (in a down pour of snow so I get to truly test what I am looking for and three hours later bye bye 4Runner, hello Jeep Grand Cherokee!  Sorry Uncle John for it not begin a Toyota but they didn't have a dealership in Summit County.


With that out of the way, I need to finish shopping for presents, cleaning the house, wrapping the presents, grocery shopping, etc etc etc...  I am so excited though about them coming I am smiling the whole way though all my errands.  Finally at about 10:00 pm I get everything done and with a long travel day prior am asleep by 10:01.  Tomorrow is a big day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment